Thursday 5 May 2011

30 things I want to do before I die.

my name is yurie yoshida.


I'm from japan.


I'm 15 yers old.





1 I want to buy a crocodile.


2 I want fly the sky.


3 I want become a nurse.


4 I want become a flight attendant.


5 I contribution money.


6 I want have a healthy baby.


7 I want buy a big house.


8 I want learn snowboard.


9 I want learn to play the guitar.


10 I want learn to surf.


11 I want get married.


12 I want find my true love.


13 I want play an instrument in a band.

14 I want go to tahiti.

15 I want go to Australia.

16 I want go to America.

17 I want go to london.

18 I want go to the North Pole.

19 I want see an aurora.

20 I want go to all games of my favorite volleyball team.

21 I want ride an airship.

22 I want ride a rocket.

23 I want ride an elephant.

24 I want ride in a hot air ballon.

25 I want go to Disney World.

26 I want learn to scuba divbe.

27 I want learn to a cello.

28 I want learn do karate.

29 I want go to Africa.

30 I want go to Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment